The Role: Client Services Associate Programme has an approximate duration of 18 months starting in July 2018. It begins with an intensive training schedule for the first 3 months focusing on a variety of areas including: Capital Markets, S&P GMI Platform, and S&P GMI Excel Plug-in combined with on the job learning experience. Participants must complete and pass certification exams along with a rigorous evaluation process that will test and stretch their skills and capabilities.
The Location: London, Canary Wharf
The Team/The Business: You will be part of a rapidly growing organisation with an exceptional corporate culture. Our data, analytics, and research help our customers make informed, smarter business decisions and investments. We are looking for high achievers from a diverse pool of undergraduate & postgraduate institutions that are passionate about client services and want to develop their career in a dynamic, high performing and multicultural team. We are looking for graduates who are able to work well within a team and can demonstrate exceptional learning agility, creativity and problem solving ability.
Client Services Associates are the first point of contact for clients, providing solutions to their requests in a timely, professional and courteous manner. This group has a direct impact on customer’s perception of S&P Global Market Intelligence, handling in excess of 10,000 client enquiries each month. You will be part of a team that provides our clients with assistant with building models using the S&P Global Market Intelligence Excel Plug-in and helping clients to navigate and extract data from the S&P Global Market Intelligence product range.
What’s in it for you:
You will be offered the opportunity to assist S&P Global in achieving its mission of being one of the leading providers of the highest quality risk evaluations and analytical information to the world’s financial markets.
You will get challenged on a daily basis with a steep learning curve. You will get an opportunity to work with a broad range of clients including investment banks, private equity firms, insurance companies, corporates and investment managers and get to be part of a large fun and international team with fantastic opportunities for growth.
Career paths after the 18-month initial phase of the program include:
- Relationship/Account Management
- Product Specialist
- Product Consultant Specialist
- Helping clients to navigate and extract data from the S&P Global Market Intelligence product range.
- Provide assistance with building models using the S&P Global Market Intelligence Excel Plug-in.
- Liaising with the content, commercial and technical teams to address any client queries and ensure our data is maintained to the highest standards.
- Proactively reaching out to clients for training (this will apply towards the later stages of development once fully fluent and certified on the product range).
- Logging all client interactions using our CRM tool (Salesforce) for internal analysis.
- Providing our clients with face to face/WebEx training
- Getting involved in special project initiatives where determined necessary by management
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 2.1 in a BSc or BA degree, or equivalent.
- Fluent command of English is a prerequisite. Additional languages are highly desirable.
- Strong presentation and communication skills. You must have good telephone manners and be comfortable presenting to large groups both in person or remotely.
- Familiarity with or strong interest in learning about financial markets.
- Good PC skills including the Microsoft Office product range.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and work independently.
- Willingness to learn and take on a wide variety of tasks.
About S&P Global Market Intelligence:
A career at S&P Global Market Intelligence puts you in a position to be indispensable to institutional investors, investment advisors and wealth managers around the world.
- S&P Global Market Intelligence delivers in-depth intelligence across asset classes and capital structures, bringing together key capabilities in research, strategy, evaluation analysis, data solutions and risk mitigation under one roof.
- Every day, more than 4,200 financial firms turn to us for real-time research, data and analytics on more than 92,000 companies.
- Your innovative thinking will thrive in an agile, energetic and challenging work environment. Get a high-tech start-up atmosphere backed by the stability of our parent company S&P Global.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/ratings.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.