Position: Money Markets Directory Analyst
The Location: The analyst will be assigned in the Makati Office.
The Team / The Business: The role will be part of the pioneer team here in Manila.
The Impact: The analyst would be responsible for supporting Investment Managers in providing current and comprehensive information tailored for marketing and institutional investors.
What's in it for you: The position will have the opportunity to develop their research skills and have the potential to take on advance work processes such as Institutional Investors data.
- Data Research to support Investment Managers.
- Identifying relevant information on deal-activity and the buy/sell-side entities involved.
- Maintaining profiles through government sources and web-based research.
- Working with MMD colleagues to address data timeliness and accuracy.
- Quality Control of Investment manager data.
- Participating in and developing projects and processes focusing on data-integrity and workflow solutions.
- Maintaining and developing relevant sources of information and direct contacts within your market.
- Must be open to doing calls if necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business, Social Science or related field.
- Have at least 1 year of work experience.
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Must have oral and written communication skills
- Must be open to work in the night shift.
- Must be amenable to work in during holidays and weekends if necessary.
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit: S&P Global Market Intelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.