Associate Product Manager
Position: Product Management Associate - Mining and EnergyThe Location: The analyst will be assigned in the Makati Office.The Team / The Business: The Analyst will work with various internal departments to establish effective marketing programs, pricing plans, packaging & positioning, training materials, and Sales Materials for content and platforms. They will also work closely with clients within the industry to understand their content and application needs to gather solution requests.The Impact: The analyst will be responsible for working with various products to accelerate usage and revenues, increase market penetration, maintain client retention and ultimately contribute to the growth of the overall business.
What's in it for you:
- You will interact with business units that are main drivers of revenue generation for S&P Global Market Intelligence.
- Your high potential for career growth and advancement will come from initiating or collaborating on initiatives that will deliver value to the business.
- Building an in-depth understanding of client needs and expectations will give you an edge in your future career growth in S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Work closely with clients within the industry to understand their content and application needs to gather solution requests and identify business opportunities
- Define functional requirements & wire frames required for evolving the product and content to meet the needs of the Financial Community and clients
- Research Market & Competitive trends to produce the analysis necessary to evolve the product and content to compete effectively in the marketplace
- Document and communicate the processes and procedures of the Product Release Lifecycle to drive the “Launch Process” of each release
- Work closely with Sales, Account Management and Client Support to maximize the effectiveness of each launch and provide product support for internal users
- Meeting regularly with clients to define client needs, user profiles, and market/business requirements
- Conducting market research & competitive intelligence assessments
- Writing Functional Requirements & designing Wire Frames, collaboratively working with Technology Team to implement these requirements and designs into Development
- Coordinating the internal launch of the platform products using company’s Product Launch Process
- Working collaboratively with various internal departments to establish effective marketing programs, pricing plans, packaging & positioning, training materials, and Sales Materials for content and platforms
- Providing support for company’s platforms to Sales, Marketing, Account Management and Client Services, including co-development of marketing & sales presentations, web-casts and client demos
- Creates internal training materials and programs to maximize the effectiveness of the product launch
- Assists with product demonstrations to clients and prospects
- Provides tier 3-level support for internal users and assists Client Support and/or Data Quality/Audit Resources in providing support to existing clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business, Mining Engineering, or related field.
- Have at least 1 year of work experience.
- Have a strong interest in the metals and mining, and in the energy industry.
- Familiarity with Agile is a plus.
- Good background in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Product management background is an advantage.
- Have a good analytical background.
- Good oral and written communication skills is required for the position.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Must be amenable work in the day shift.
Job ID :
Posted On :
Makati City, PH