Administrative Assistant – S&P
This role is to provide full secretarial/administrative support to a large team including 2 senior members at S&P Global Ratings.
Responsibilities will include:
• Co-ordinate the group and individual diaries, using an electronic calendar system.
• Co-ordinating with management / clients and other departments internally and externally for arranging meetings, teleconferences, booking rooms, video conference.
• Preparing correspondence and presentations as required.
• Dealing with both internal and external telephone calls and queries in a professional, customer service oriented manner.
• Book travel and arrange accommodation / conferences / seminars including registration for team / repare visas and produce individual itineraries.
• Administer the vacation, personal days and sickness returns for your team and taking ownership of this information.
• Sort incoming mail, responding to queries or allocating as necessary.
• Maintenance and updating of all files, documented and processes within S&P.
• Photocopying and scanning as required.
• Keep enquiries log, send out criteria / special reports as required.
• Arrange payment of subscriptions, invoices, flights and follow up all queries.
• Timely completion and submission of all travel and personal expenses, following up all queries.
• Data input / maintaining client / internal contact list.
• Ordering of business cards and stationery.
• Any other duties as may be deemed necessary to support the activities of the group.
• Previous administrative experience supporting a large department required
• Excellent communication (oral and written) skills mandatory, a good standard of business
letter writing and grammar
• Fluent English, other languages a plus.
• Professional phone manner and demeanour and excellent interpersonal skills are necessary.
• Must be a self-starter, able to work in a fast paced, teamwork environment and demonstrate
• Fexibility to work on projects and additional tasks as required.
• Must demonstrate ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands across a large
• Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet and Windows