The Role: Data Researcher Mandarin – (Earning Estimates)
The Impact: The role will require working closely with our Hyderabad, India office to ensure that the data is consistently captured in an accurate and timely manner. Extensive training shall be provided to equip you with a better understanding of the business and its role in Capital IQ Manila.
The Career Opportunity: Research Associates to cover the Korean markets here in Manila, Philippines. Working as part of a country team the Research Associate will be responsible for researching, analyzing and processing financial research reports from Sell Side research firms and company released earnings announcements.
The Team / The Business: Reporting to Earning Estimates Manager based in Manila office.
Your Skills: Proficient in Mandarin and English (speaking, writing and reading)
• Proficiency in Mandarin and English.
• Applicant must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree.
• Preferred knowledge of financial statements (IS, BS, CF etc), Key Ratios etc. and be comfortable making financial calculations.
• Preferred knowledge about Press Releases, Annual and Quarterly Reports and ability to analyze these documents and extract required financial data would be an advantage.
• Should have good analytical skills to conduct thorough objective research.
• Working Knowledge of Computers and Desktop Applications (Microsoft XP, Word, Excel, Internet, and Outlook)
• Positive outlook and highly motivated team players with great verbal and written communication skills.
• Pro-active and highly trainable.
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and deliver with regard to work deadlines.
• Positive attitude, ability to interact with different levels and deal with issues in a mature and professional manner.
• This is a Full-Time position and applicants must be willing to work in Tiendesitas, Pasig Philippines.
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
• At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
• S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence