Director, Product Lead APAC
This position is the product management lead for our Corporates business in Asia Pacific. Asia Pacific is the fastest growing region for the Corporates segment and the markets size for the Corporates segment in APAC is one of the largest. This person will be responsible for ensuring that growth continues and accelerates. The APAC product lead needs to both be a primary ambassador with the commercial organization and clients in the region and communicate regularly the competitive landscape and opportunities for our business in each APAC sub-region and country.
PURPOSE & ESSENTIAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
The person is accountable for the overall performance of the Corporates business in Asia Pacific. In this position, the APAC product lead will drive product adoption and usage, grow the overall revenue of the business, put market development plans in place and communicate regularly on the competitive dynamics of the market and product opportunities. In order to achieve these goals, the person will be required to formulate market outreach plans, identify organic and non-organic business opportunities and collaborate with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
As a regional Product Management lead this person will be responsible for setting a strategic direction in the region in coordination with Corporates leaderships and Commercial leadership. They will execute market outreach strategy and work with the segment product owners to ensure that the product and content sets meets the needs of the region.
Regional Accountability 20%
- Accountability for financial performance of the Corporates business in APAC region
- Regular communication and reporting on business opportunities and regional trends with Corporates segment management
Market Analysis 20%
- Build and articulate strategic vision of the region including segmentation, sizing and key opportunities
- Work with sales and directly with clients to diagnose client and market needs and identify value hypothesis for relevant areas
- Perform win / loss analysis and perform competitive analysis
Strategic Planning 20%
- Based on market analysis build a long term product vision & strategy
- Prioritize product development opportunities and communicate requirements to segment product owners and support prioritization and build process.
Go To Market 20%
- Create / Participate in Go to Market roadmaps for key initiatives (including driving awareness of existing products) and regularly meet with stakeholders to drive each roadmap in the region
- Partner directly with marketing to build and execute marketing strategy in the region.
- Work with Sales and Customer Support to create applicable and valuable collateral
Adoption & Performance 20%
- Collaborate and support sales & market with lead generation and adoption
- Participate in Corporates focused activities and create thought leadership
- Measure adoption and performance for your clients and products
Background, Skills and Experience
- Experience with Product, Market & Geographic Business Development
- Strong communication skills and ability to work across all levels of an organization
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- A passion for the financial services industry and our clients
- College Degree in a related field, MBA candidate with concentration in finance preferred
- Minimum 6+ years’ experience in Finance or Financial Services industry
- Experience with working with clients and stakeholder within the region. Sensitivity and understanding of regional client differences.
- 20-30% Travel across region