Senior Sales Director, China
The Role: You will be responsible for contributing to the growth in revenue of S&P Market Intelligence in China developing new business.
The Impact: S&P Market Intelligence is growing and expanding its business in China. You will be able to lead from the front and directly impact the future growth of the business.
The Career Opportunity: This is a key position within our sales team. This is a great opportunity to grow professionally as well as contributing to the growth of the business.
The Team / The Business: The team is composed of experienced professionals within the financial services industry. The business has a casual and friendly atmosphere with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our Hiring Manager says: “I’m looking for the kind of person who would be able to contribute to the growth of the business in Mainland China. If you’re right for this role, you are someone with a proven track record in consultative sales. You’ll love this job because you’ll get to work in a dynamic environment and working closely with all the key players within the financial services industry.”
It is expected that you will have solid sales track record, with solution sales experience. Also it is expected that would have good knowledge of Capital Markets and Financial Services industry overall.
Essential Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and establish relationship across account base including existing and new accounts
- Revenue Generation- Carry an individual and team ACV-A target, and also preserve existing revenue in place
- Manage client proposals and presentations
- Utilize CRM to monitor pipeline and leads status for goal management
- Develop and consultatively sell appropriate product/ service solutions and cultivate references.
- Focus on new client acquisition as well as expanding users within existing account
- Develop and nurture deep and strong relationships with client organisations, addressing their needs, and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Develop an exceptional understanding of, and stay current on, the S&P Global Market Intelligence products and solutions and their application to specific job functions
Other Required Accountabilities, Skills & Qualifications
- Strong bilingual language skills for the preparation of client proposals and internal communication.
- Broad based knowledge of Capital Markets and Financial Services Industry overall.
- 8+ years of successful track record in direct sales role.
- Act as a role model for the team. Share best practices and help others in constructive positive manner.
- Ability to multi task and be flexible. Reevaluate regularly. Always be prioritizing activity that will best meet client and revenue goals.
- Understand make up of client base by segment and user type to assist sales team in putting in place territory plans to meet objective.
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.