Job Description –
Specialist – Global Talent Development (S&P Global)
Our Human Resource professionals are accountable for establishing and maintaining the strategy, processes, and systems that enable S&P Global to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. As a member of the Global Talent Development Team, the Specialist will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day logistics, development, and evaluation, of running the organization’s talent development programs and initiatives. The incumbent will be expected to partner and collaborate with key stakeholders, including business clients, Global Talent COE members, local HR partners and Business Division Training.
- Supports learning and development programs by managing the training calendar, venue logistics, participant/speaker/vendor/consultant communications, soft and hard copy training materials, and participant evaluations under supervision with ability to manage priorities in timely manner.
- To track learning activities and prepare monthly reports by utilizing learning management system and other platforms.
- Supports data mining, analysis and reporting for talent-related data queries and searches.
- Has strong knowledge of our learning and development programs.
- Stays up to date on our business, industry and functional trends.
- Demonstrates an ability to learn new software, technology, and approaches.
- Implements efficient processes and practices to improve operational capabilities of talent initiatives
- Able to answer vendor, participant and leader’s questions about our learning programs or escalate inquiries appropriately.
- Ability to support and contribute to global and local course design initiatives as part of a project team
- Ability to work professionally and collaboratively with external and internal partners, peers, and clients
- Strong learning agility and passion for exploring and integrating industry and development innovations
- 1-3 years of related experience in Human Resources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record for identifying issues and proactively recommending solutions and improvements
- Interest in and ability to present or facilitate internal programs.
- Bachelor’s degree, Post Graduate degree or Master's degree in HR is preferred
Job Location: Ahmedabad, India
Reports To: Director, Global Talent Development