Structured Finance Editor, S&P Global Ratings, Europe
We are seeking an editor to join S&P Global Ratings in our London office. The successful candidate will edit and publish engaging, meaningful, and error-free financial research reports on structured finance. You will work to tight deadlines, ensuring our reports are first to market, clearly tell the credit story, and relevant.
You will produce content that meets evolving regulatory requirements and meets the strong quality standards of S&P Global Ratings. The quality of your work has a direct correlation on and is critical to S&P Global Ratings’ reputation and image
The Team / The Business:
This role is under the S&P Global Ratings' Operations. S&P Global Ratings Editorial team consists of about 90 staff in offices around the world. You will work closely with editorial and rating analysts across all sectors to translate complex research, data, and analytical concepts into compelling published research with a strong visual focus. This is a very exciting, diverse and challenging environment.
- Edit and publish reports to tight deadlines
- Craft text that is accurate, error-free, and tells the credit story
- Prepare charts and tables in excel and other formats where needed
- Meet publishing targets for EMEA editorial
- Understand and conform to S&P Global Ratings' standard operating procedures and policies related to publishing
- Maintain knowledge of the in-house StyleGuide and article formats to guide analysts in creating articles that conform to global publishing standards
- Work to strict deadlines, while ensuring published reports attain the highest standards of quality
- Bachelor's degree holder, preferably in Journalism, Business, humanities or business subjects, or demonstrated skill and experience
- Experience editing/ writing for business/ financial publishing
- Strong digital skills
- Energetic, creative, and independent worker, and the ability to adapt to a fast-paced, high-pressured environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented, global and multicultural environment
- Some knowledge of Structured Finance would be an advantage.
About S&P Global:
S&P Global Ratings is the world’s leading provider of independent credit ratings. Our ratings are essential to driving growth, providing transparency and helping educate market participants so they can make decisions with confidence. We have more than 1 million credit ratings outstanding on government, corporate, financial sector and structured finance entities and securities. We offer an independent view of the market built on a unique combination of broad perspective and local insight. We provide our opinions and research about relative credit risk; market participants gain independent information to help support the growth of transparent, liquid debt markets worldwide.
S&P Global Ratings is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/ratings
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. For special accommodation due to disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.