Client Support is the first point of contact for clients at S&P Global Market Intelligence. Their primary role is to address any client queries or requests in a timely and courteous manner. This group has a direct impact on clients’ perception of S&P Global Markets Intelligence, handling approximately 10,000+ client issues each month. The Operations Coordinator plays a crucial role in providing support to all Client Support Associates and Client Services Management, so that the team runs smoothly and clients receive the best support they can get.
We are a rapidly growing company with an exceptional corporate culture. Our data, analytics, and research help our customers make informed, smarter business decisions and investments.
The role is based in London but has some global responsibilities.
- Allocate the team’s workload to ensure effective workflow distribution, and meet service level agreements with clients. Make sure that there are no gaps in coverage.
- Approve/Reject all shift swaps in a timely fashion
- Approve/Reject holiday/personal days
- Monitor absenteeism and tardiness within the CS London team
- Ensure that the daily rota and weekly reminders are sent out in a timely fashion
- Deliver the quarterly rota 4 weeks ahead of the beginning of the quarter
- Properly analyse email/phone/chat volume throughout the day and make sure that the Client Service Team is properly staffed by different communication types at all times
- Engage with Client Support management teams globally to maintain adequate staffing levels
- Work closely with the Client Support Management team to:
- Coordinate internal training programmes: schedule trainings, create and update training documents, track the team’s performance
- Manage the team’s documentation: create process diagrams, workflow charts, organigrams
- Communicate the team’s progress to the larger organization
- Update the EMEA procedures Manual with the most recent procedures. Share and coordinate with Global teams to avoid duplication
- Prepare presentations and other internal and external collateral
- Help establish budgeting requirements, and ensure the team’s expenses are in line with the budget throughout the year
- Plan, organise regional and global Client Support Management meetings, record meeting minutes, ensure follow-up action items are met
- Help recruit new hires: plan recruitment requirements, track recruitment process, screen CV’s, conduct face-to-face and phone interviews, provide feedback on candidates
- Manage the team’s onboarding process: work with multiple functions in the business (procurement, Human Resources, Technology, Sales Support), identify and communicate improvements to streamline the process
- When called upon, engage and help the CS Management team with ad-hoc projects that require advanced knowledge of Office, project coordination and any other related tasks
What you can expect:
- To be challenged on a daily basis in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- To work with a broad range of individuals, Senior Managers, Product Specialists, Client Support Associates
- To develop excellent communication skills, multi-tasking abilities
- To be part of a large, fun and international team (over 15 nationalities, 40 team members in the London office).
- Excellent benefits
- Minimum 2.1 in a BSc or BA degree, or equivalent experience.
- Fluent command of English is a prerequisite.
- Familiarity with or an interest in learning about financial markets.
- Good PC skills including the Microsoft Office product range.
- Outstanding organizational skills. Ability to effectively multi-task and work independently.
- Willingness to learn and take on a wide variety of tasks.