S&P Global Market Intelligence (Location: Hong Kong SAR)
The Role: This role will be responsible for supporting, developing and delivering training programs and resources across all of the S&P Global Market Intelligence Commercial Teams in Asia-Pacific (APAC). This role reports to the APAC Team Lead for Product Training, and is part of the wider Education Team, a fun and friendly close team with members in Hong Kong, Paris, London and New York. The successful candidate will be a very creative self-starter who is able to work with little supervision. Thinking outside the box, dexterity, strong communication, time and organizational skills are key to succeeding in this role.
The Impact: The individual in this position will support both the APAC Team Lead for Product Training and the APAC Sales Development Manager to organize and roll out relevant training across the region. As part of the APAC Education Team, they will work closely with commercial team leaders, regional VPs, salespeople and various partner groups such as human resources, product and marketing to assess training needs and to develop and deliver cohesive training solutions. By providing ongoing administrative support needed to roll out large scale programs, in time, this individual will learn how to create and deliver their own training sessions. Other key responsibilities will also include maintaining the training roadmap that will be tied to career path and embedded in the S&P Global Market Intelligence culture, and reporting on regional best practices and results to global Education teammates and our stakeholders across Commercial.
- Learn how to develop and execute onboarding & ongoing training.
- Provide administrative, logistical and on-site support for larger scale training programs within the region.
- Create and maintain online records of learning steps through our LMS, and loading courses on it to electronically monitor learning.
- Evaluate current learning paths through surveys, observation and feedback; and recommend necessary enhancements.
- Align training with sales, marketing and product management priorities and initiatives.
- Work with various teams and departmental heads throughout APAC.
- Monitor training and performance metrics, and liaise with management to drive action based on those measures.
- Evaluate third party training options as necessary.
- Maintain resources such as materials, libraries and databases used by the Education team.
What We’re Looking For:
- Strong presentation, facilitation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to deliver and execute projects and programs.
- Knowledge of the S&P Global Market Intelligence product suite preferable.
- Strong organizational skills, time management, and ability to problem-solve.
- Strong computer literacy with mastery of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Experience working with a variety of cultures and languages a plus.
- Experience in Sales/Account Management/Financial Services a plus.
- Experience with Diagnostic Sales Approach (PRG) a plus.
- Ability to Travel up to 30%.
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.
To all recruitment agencies; S&P does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.