The Role: Software Developer II (Night Shift)
The Location: Islamabad
As a Software Engineer you will work with a team of intelligent, hard-working software professionals recruited from top universities and industries. The team is responsible for the architecture, design and development of enterprise web domain of our products. We are working on projects that impact end-users every single day and serves as the foundation for our dedication to providing clients with data that delivers results.
Contribute significantly to the growth of the firm by:
- Developing innovative functionality in existing and new products
- Supporting and maintaining high revenue products
- Achieve the above intelligently and economically using standard methodologies
What’s in it for you?
This is the place to enhance your development skills while having the chance to work on enterprise level products and new technologies. Our team provides services to the world-class web and feed products which affect the workflow of prestigious clients resulting in revenue for the company.
- Explore a career path with room for growth, recognition and rewards.
- Build and improve your skills by working with new technologies
- New technologies to learn XSLT, ASP.NET Razor, etc
- Agile and Lean process culture
- Creates HTML marketing’s and supporting sites on-demand for departments and affiliates within the organization.
- Updates and maintains the site for IR Solutions
- Troubleshoots problems or bugs encountered on the website
- Writes scripts and programs to enhance the content with search engines, animation, forms, or graphics.
- Create creative mockups with user experience skill for various clients.
- Communicate with the internal clients regarding their site updates
- Follow the agile process
What we’re looking for:
- Good analytical skills
- Good commands on mock up design and on tools like Photoshop and Illustrator
- Problem solving approach
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Understanding of the Agile methodologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering
About S&P Global MI
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit: www.spglobal.com
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.