The Role: Student Worker – Corporate Team
The Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
The Team: Analytical team works with regional basis providing ratings of different companies/industries and especially for Brazil.
The Impact: This role will provide direct support to the senior analyst in the team and will also provide assistance to the team in a global environment company.
What’s in it for you:
- Estágio Assignment (Bolsa-auxílio)
- Life Insurance
- Meal Voucher
- Transportation Voucher
- Perform extensive macroeconomics researches, market data, industry-sector and company specific information.
- News clipping and issuer’s relevant facts and notices to the market research.
- Read quarterly results releases and financial statements and alert analyst on relevant issues.
- Keep Ratings Document Repository (RDR) updated with last financial information provided by the companies.
- Input issuer forecasts into projections models.
- Assist analysts in rating committee presentations, research for articles and commentaries.
- Attend rating committee as a listener.
What We are Looking For:
- Available to have an “estágio” for 2 years.
- Available to work 30 hours per week.
- Advanced student of: Economics, Business Administration, Accounting, Actuary, Physics, Engineering and related careers.
- Advanced knowledge of excel is required.
- Must have advanced ability to read, speak and write in English language.
- Work experience is not required.