The Role: Analyst, Product Operations - Investor Relations
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia
The Impact: As the first point of contact for S&P Global’s Investor Relations website clients, your goal is to increase client happiness and retention by providing top quality support. Our analysts resolve client concerns in a timely, efficient, accurate, and professional manner. They also train our customers, lead implementation projects, offer proactive suggestions, and troubleshoot technical problems.
The Team / The Business: The Product Operations team is the main touchpoint for our clients. As an analyst, you serve as the “face” of the company. To ensure that our clients have partners to support them in their success, S&P Global’s Product Operations Analysts demonstrate their exceptional customer service skills to build relationships with clients and help them get the most out of our tools and services.
What's In It For You: If you’re a self-starter who’s ready for the challenge of becoming a subject matter expert on our product offerings, this could be the right opportunity for you. The role as a Product Operations Analyst offers great exposure to many other internal departments, and opens doors for tremendous career opportunities.
- Coordinating with customers and S&P Global’s in-house design team to manage new website implementations and redesign projects
- Maintaining clients’ IR websites from both a design and content perspective
- Routinely approaching clients with suggestions on how to improve their IR websites
- Ensuring the highest quality of service to achieve the highest client retention rates and to drive revenue from services
- Working with internal S&P Global teams to improve the quality of our products
- Ability to work under pressure, manage both long and short term goals, and learn independently.
- Initiative, attention to detail, and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Critical thinking, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creativity/Out of the box thinking
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.