The Role: Senior Project Manager, Corporate Planning & Support
The Location: Charlottesville, VA
The Team: S&P Global Market Intelligence’s Corporate Planning & Support (CP&S) team drives corporate visions with a critical, thoughtful, and intuitive eye. This group of professionals provide exemplary support to our senior leaders while supervising projects that impact our employees and clients. This group impresses partners with their ability to lead, collaborate and think critically while performing daily tasks and leading project initiatives.
The Impact: In this newly-created role, you will provide executive support to a C-class executive, as well as manage projects and initiatives that operationally support this C-class office. You will own and manage the operational work that act as enabling capabilities for this office, thereby driving the work cadence of one of our most senior leaders.
What’s in it for you: The CP&S team works closely with all other internal divisions. In this role, you will gain in-depth exposure to the workflows and day-to-day activities of senior leaders and executives in all of our divisions. This role will afford you the opportunity to gain lots of high-level exposure to our internal projects, stakeholders, and business lines, which will offer many avenues to future career growth.
In this role, you will:
- Serve as the single point of contact for all calendar management, travel management, and executive support to the COO of Market Intelligence and CTO of S&P Global.
- Develop and contribute to presentations and reports required for executive meetings such as our Operating Committee and Board of Directors.
- Manage regularly-occurring and special projects supporting this C-class office.
What We’re Looking For:
- 4-6 years of experience in a related project management, administrative, chief of staff, or similar role
- Demonstrable project management experience
- Demonstrable calendar and travel management experience
- Strong communication skills, particularly with colleagues at the C-level
- Ability to drive large scale initiatives impacting many stakeholders, with little direction or guidance
- Software skills: Salesforce, Smartsheet, project management software
- Excel proficiency
- Outlook calendar management proficiency
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.
Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.