The Impact: Increase revenue and manage relationship with key Platts customers with global footprint based in Russia. Provide solutions that improve our customer operations and insights.
What’s in it for you: There are endless opportunities at Platts. From this role, you can move to other management roles in many different channels within the organization.
Responsible for creating commercial strategies and driving solution-based commercial conversations with Global Majors customers based in Russia and FSU. Drive growth of Platts products and services by developing and enhancing relationships with executives and decision makers at key accounts and driving increased value and customer satisfaction. Responsible for creating strategic commercial and market plans to ultimately implement large, complex, multi-year commercial agreements.
What we’re looking for: Experience managing global and complex accounts, preferably in commodities. Proven sales track record, strong knowledge in oil & gas, energy market, and/or commodities
- Degree with minimum 10 years of successful sales experience managing major or complex accounts, preferably in commodity or financial information provider role
- Consultative sales and negotiation skills experience, possess high level of integrity and a hunter adept at all phases of selling cycle from need creation, proposal preparation, negotiation to deal closure
- Excellent communication and presentation (verbal and written) skills, adds value to the relationship by distilling, summarizing, interpreting and communicating information to facilitate its usefulness
- Proven leadership in managing multi-national global and/or strategic accounts, multi-cultural awareness and regional experience is preferred
- Very strong planning and organization skills, able to prioritize
- Competent with systems (Oracle, CRM, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Travel required
- Multilingual with strong proficiency in the Russia language.
- Degree and/ or other business discipline/ training
- Strong planning an organization skills
- Oracle, CRM, Work, Excel and PowerPoint
About S&P Global Platts
At S&P Global Platts, we provide the insights; you make better informed trading and business decisions with conviction. We’re the leading independent provider of information and benchmark prices for the commodities and energy markets. Customers in over 150 countries look to our expertise in news, pricing and analytics to deliver greater transparency and efficiency to markets. S&P Global Platts coverage includes oil and gas, power, petrochemicals, metals, agriculture and shipping.
S&P Global Platts is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence.For more information, visit www.platts.com
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.