The Role: Student Worker – Legal Team
The Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
The Team: Legal team provides advice and counsel involving legal and regulatory issues of varying levels of complexity; Represents the company in legal disputes, lawsuits, regulatory and governmental matters, and analytical processes and business transactions.
The Impact: This role will provide direct support to the senior analyst in the team and will also provide assistance to the team in a global environment company.
What’s in it for you:
- Estágio Assignment (Bolsa-auxílio)
- Life Insurance
- Meal Voucher
- Transportation Voucher
- Support the demands of the Legal Department in operational duties for the entire Latin America;
- Operate electronic information platforms of the regulatory authorities;
- Regulatory and legal research, when necessary;
- Organize and maintain electronic and physical records of the Department;
- Perform presentations of relevant themes of the area;
What We’re Looking For:
- Available to have an “estágio” for 2 years.
- Available to work 30 hours per week.
- Advanced student of: Legal.
- Must have advanced ability to read, speak and write in English and Spanish language.
- Work experience is not required.