S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Software Developer I
The Location: Hyderabad
Our team is responsible for the design, architecture, and development of various applications using different technologies that are regularly updated as new technologies emerge. You will have the opportunity every day to work with people from a wide variety of backgrounds and will be able to develop a close team dynamic with coworkers from around the globe.
You will be contributing significantly to the growth of the organization by developing new applications using new technologies and adding more features to the existing applications. You will be involved in supporting and maintaining existing applications.
What’s in it for you:
- Build a career with a global company
- Work on code that fuels the global financial markets
- Grow and improve your skills by working on enterprise level products and new technologies
- Develop solutions to build/support key business needs
- Solve problems, analyze and isolate issues
- Engineer components and common services based on standard development models, languages and tools
- Produce high quality code
- Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- As a team-member should continuously improve the architecture
- Provide support and maintenance
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 + years of strong experience in application development using Microsoft Technologies.
- Superior knowledge of object-oriented design, and .NET framework and patterns.
- Strong command of essential technologies: C#, Linq, ADO.NET, WPF, ACF services and SQL Server.
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Test- driven development.
- Thorough understanding of Object-Oriented design patterns & technologies such as SOAP, WCF and Web Services
- Good experience with developing solutions involving relational database technologies on SQL Server platform, stored procedure programming experience using Transact SQL
- Good communication and collaboration skills
About S&P Global Market Intelligence:
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.
Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.