The Location: Dubai - UAE
The Team: The team is composed of experienced professionals within financial institutions industry. The business has a casual and friendly atmosphere with an entrepreneurial spirit. We value team work and it is crucial that you are a team player in order to be successful within our organization.
The Impact: Your contribution and dedication to your role is critical as you have a direct impact on business generation. You will be able to lead from the front and have direct impact for future growth of the business. In doing so you will get to learn their business and help clients identify needs, whilst providing solutions utilizing our products and tools.
What’s in it for you: You are a key player within the sales team and you will have the opportunity to work with the major key clients within all sectors across Dubai and UAE. This is a great opportunity for you to grow professionally as well as contributing to the growth of the business.
- Maintain total sales at or above quota
- Identify new opportunities within the designated territory
- Establish appointments with senior level executives of these organizations
- Stay current with industry news and issues to understand the potential impact to your current prospects for fine new opportunities.
- Coordinate and provide sales demonstrations
- Follow up to negotiate contract terms and pricing
- Maintain disciplined approach to daily sales activity pipelines and systems based workflow (i.e. Salesforce.com)
- Secure the executed contract and coordinating the transition of new clients to the Account Management group.
- Develop industry specific knowledge necessary to have credible diagnostic conversations
What we’re looking for:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Fluency in English and Ideally Arabic.
• A proven track record in consultative sales