The Role: The person in this role will be responsible for co-developing, maintaining, supporting and running training programs and learning resources across all of the S&P Global Market Intelligence Commercial Teams in the Americas. The candidate will be part of the Americas team, reporting to the Global Head of Product Training within the Education Team.
The Impact: The individual in this position will partner with Training Specialists within the team, as well as Commercial Team Leaders, regional VPs, and various departments to assess training needs and to develop and deliver cohesive training solutions. Other key responsibilities will also include maintaining the training roadmap that will be tied to career path and embedded in the S&P Global Market Intelligence culture.
• Work with stakeholders to execute and tailor onboarding training.
• Evaluate current learning offerings through surveys, observation, and business feedback and recommend necessary adjustments.
• Align training with sales and product management priorities and initiatives.
• Work with various teams and departments through the region.
• Monitor training metrics and liaise with the team head and managers to drive action based on those outcomes.
• Develop and implement product and segment training that incorporates our diagnostic methodology.
• Evaluate third party training options as necessary, as well as working with Corporate Learning.
• Maintain resources including our learning management system, learning materials and other tools used by the Education team.
• Support the wider team and audience with logistical support.
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills, and able to work against deadlines.
• Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work with a diverse set of stakeholders at various levels.
• Strong organizational and workflow management skills.
• Ability to problem-solve and think creatively outside the box.
• Strong computer literacy with mastery of Microsoft Office.
• Experience working with a variety of cultures and languages a plus.
• Project Management Skills and experience with the Diagnostic Sales Approach (PRG) are a plus.
• Experience in Sales, Relationship/Account Management, Financial Services a plus.
• Knowledge of the S&P Global Market Intelligence product suite preferable.
• Ability to Travel up to 30%.
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.