2018 S&P Global Platts, Sales - Americas Summer Internship
June-August 2018 (10 weeks)
The Regional North American Sales team helps to increase revenue and manage relationships with key Platts’ customers within North America by providing solutions that improve our customers operations and insights. Additionally, they are responsible for bringing new clients into Platts.
Securing long-term revenue streams for the business while ensuring customer value recognition and securing diversity in future revenue streams by adding new customers.
What’s in it for you:
You will be offered the opportunity to drive business goals related to increasing white space penetration, improving retention via renewal management, and assisting with executing on executive sponsored initiatives.
- Order Fulfillment Processing
- Handling Client Inquiries
- Creating Proposals
- Adhoc Projects
What We’re Looking For:
A highly motivated student that is a quick-learner, ambitious and looking to solve challenges.
- Permanent work authorization for the United States is required
- Excellent communication and presentation (verbal and written) skills
- Strong planning and organization skills, able to prioritize
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- All majors welcome; Business, Communications, Entrepreneur, Marketing, Public Relations, Sales majors preferred
- Proficient with the following programs: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel
- Fully matriculated students maintaining a minimum 3.2 GPA with anticipated graduation date by Spring 2020
About S&P Global Platts
At S&P Global Platts, we provide the insights; you make better informed trading and business decisions with conviction. We’re the leading independent provider of information and benchmark prices for the commodities and energy markets. Customers in over 150 countries look to our expertise in news, pricing and analytics to deliver greater transparency and efficiency to markets. S&P Global Platts coverage includes oil and gas, power, petrochemicals, metals, agriculture and shipping.
S&P Global Platts is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.platts.com