The Role: The Graphic Designer
The Location: The position is based at the Makati Office
The Team: Corporate Planning and Support Creative is a service-oriented department that supports the delivery of related corporate programs and processes that support various stakeholders. The designer will create outputs to support key communications, improve workflow processes, and maintain collaborative team environments to accomplish meeting all goals.
- Will work with top management and different departments to ensure delivery of output that is critical to the business.
What’s in it for you:
- CP&S Creative works closely with Program Managers and support the Executive Team. In this role, exposure and involvement to the different activities and initiatives across global business units can be gained.
- You’ll be part of a growing team that works collaboratively with local and global teams.
- Works collaboratively with the CP&S Program Managers and the Executive Team in creating presentations, print and digital outputs to support communications, change management, initiatives, projects in all departments across the organization and for executive communications.
- Lends subject-matter expertise on a consultation basis as-needed.
- Communicates status updates on regular frequency to stakeholders as required.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
What We’re Looking For:
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree related in Graphic Design.
- Must be skilled in Graphic and Layout Design, video editing/animation.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, projects, resources and can work in a general fast-paced office environment.
- Good teamwork skills, particularly the abilities to continually anticipate emerging issues, and to plan for success.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Strong English speaking and writing skills.
- Preferably 2 years of experienced employees specializing in Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent. Or at least 1 year of experience specializing in Motion Graphics.
- Willing to work on a night shift schedule.
- Excellent Adobe capabilities – AfterEffects, Premiere, Audtion, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Competent user of MS Office Suite – Powerpoint and Excel.