Responsibilities: The Renewal Specialist is responsible for overseeing various economic and administrative aspects of S&P Global Market Intelligence renewals, including client outreach, pricing negotiations, contracts and invoicing.
- Organizing usage, corporate performance and other data to determine the value an account is receiving from S&P Global Market Intelligence.
- Presenting pricing proposals to clients.
- Presenting value propositions to clients: improvements made, templates built, support calls handled, etc.
- Negotiating client renewals to ensure continued relationship while maintaining profitability. Determines renewal costs following analysis of client data.
- Being the first interaction when a client has questions about the pricing of his/her renewal.
- Organizing all aspects of the renewal on behalf of the Relationship Management Teams.
- Working closely with collections in Finance to get subscriptions paid in a timely manner.
- Liaising with Product Specialists, Renewal Operations and Subscriptions teams on all processes (including product demo, Purchase Order, government portal maintenance, etc.)
- Providing predictive caution to the team and the manager if support tasks will not be completed in timely matter.
- Creating and updates procedure documentation as needed.
- Suggesting potential system and/or process improvements.
- Working with various S&P Global departments to resolve client issues.
- Completing other assignments as required and/or assigned.
- University graduate in any discipline
- Native Mandarin and English. Excellent business formal writing in both languages. Korean is not a must but highly preferred
- 2-5 years of working experience, preferably in finance industry
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills. Good sense of urgency and analytical skills. Critical thinking with good logical sense. Attentive to details. Flexible for changes. Proactive and willing to learn
- Good knowledge in office software e.g. Powerpoint, Excel, Word, SalesForce
- Overseas exposure not required but an asset
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.