The Role: Application Associate, Enterprise
The Location: Makati
The Team: Data Feed team focuses on the data delivery channel for the legacy SNL Data that is published via FTP, which our clients load on to their own Business Intelligence tools. Spread across Pakistan, India, Philippines and US, the team caters to a wide array of global clients who are looking to integrate the Data Feed into their systems to turn information to actionable insights so that they spend more time conducting analysis and less on retrieving data.
The Impact: As the face of the organization, your regular day requires you to answer client queries regarding the structure and mechanics of the vast array of Data Feed packages. You’ll need to troubleshoot to figure out what the client needs to know, test and deploy updates periodically to the Data Feed platform. Mediating between Sales team and client side business users to explain the dynamics of the Data Feed platform.
What’s in it for you:
- Learn how to build, test and ship products that our clients use directly for their analysis.
- Practice how SQL and XAML work together to deliver our data to our clients.
- Experience the data feed lifecycle starting from generating data files from the application end to client facing FTP end.
- Sharpen your professional and social skills while interacting with development teams of major organizations.
- Develop your industry knowledge by working with our diverse client base at various financial institutions, government organizations and Universities located across the globe.
- Get a chance to collaborate with different functions in the organization; sales, content, product management.
- Be a part of a company that is a results-focused meritocracy. We set high standards and value accountability. We seek to identify and reward extraordinary performance with growth opportunities.
- Using SQL queries to pull out the products (SNL Data Feed) for clients
- Provide client support via phone, email and other mediums.
- Develop and QA on SNL Data Feed product releases.
- Construct batch scripts in order to automate data transmission between S&P Global and the client.
- Troubleshoot various product scenarios in order to solve client queries.
- Make suggestions in regards to product usability, presentation, and data quality.
- Assist sales representatives in ensuring clients understand the dynamics of using SNL Data Feeds.
- Maintain product documentation of all Legacy SNL Data Feeds.
- Work with Senior Associates on projects which improve and develop Data Feeds and SNL data over XpressFeeds.
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's/College degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering.
- Basic understanding of SQL language is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask effectively
- Team-player mentality with strong collaboration skills.
- Flexible to changes in a rapidly evolving environment.
- An understanding of UAT would be an advantage
- Fresh Graduates are more than welcome but we are also considering candidates with relevant experience
- SQL knowledge is a must
- Must be open to a fixed Night Shift schedule (9pm – 6am)