The Role: Director, US Commercial Banks
The Location: Charlottesville, VA or New York City, NY
The Team: Our Team supports the Commercial Team on achieving their sales and renewal and retention goals. We are a highly-collaborative, creative, dynamic, groundbreaking global team who work together on key initiatives to drive commercial performance.
The Impact: As Director for our US Commercial Banks products, you will direct and coordinate the market development & product management activities to develop new markets, increase market share, and obtain competitive position. You will identify and addresses the product and service needs of commercial bank clients in order to develop and improve new and existing products. You will conduct competitive analyses to assist in making product recommendations. You will work closely with Operations, Technology, the business line, Training and Sales Management in coordinating product promotions (road shows) and client interest meetings.
What’s in it for you: As a key player within the Product Management Team, you will have the opportunity to work with major key clients. This is a great opportunity for you to grow professionally as well as contribute to the growth of the business.
- Responsible for driving value among Market Intelligence's U.S. commercial bank client base and prospects.
- This role is accountable for defining and delivering the product strategy & roadmap for the U.S. commercial bank segment to accelerate usage and revenues, increase market penetration, maintain client retention, and ultimately grow the overall U.S. commercial bank business.
- This includes, among others, identifying, evaluating, and executing current and new opportunities for growth, driving strategic partnerships, and driving go to market plans across our key business groups.
- Exposure to markets relevant to product specialty.
- Management consulting or business development experience
- Advanced degree, MBA or equivalent experience required.
- 15+ years of experience in Product Management roles
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.