The Role: Senior Sales Associate – New Business Sales Representative
As Senior Sales Associate, you will work with a team of senior sales representatives generating new business opportunities in the Non-Financial Corporates (NFC) segment in South East Asia. While this role will primarily support a small number of senior sales reps, it will also hold a small sales goal and be eligible for commission under our sales incentive plan
The Location: Singapore
The Team: We are a dynamic & energetic team comprised of experienced professionals from across the financial services industry all working together to achieve our revenue goals. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and value team work so being a team player is crucial in order to succeed within our organization.
The Impact: Help grow our market share through new client prospecting and through close collaboration with Relationship Managers to identify new business opportunities within our existing client base.
What’s in it for you: Opportunity to build your sales experience with a strong global brand, obtain exposure to developed and emerging markets across the SEA region, work closely with senior sales colleagues to drive revenue growth and obtain career progression opportunities within the S&P Global group.
- Work with senior sales representatives to identify new business opportunities in the SEA region
- Develop & execute a sales strategy for exceeding sales goal within assigned territory
- Develop and nurture deep and strong relationships with client organisations, addressing their needs, and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. This includes timely end-user problem resolution, whether technical, product or content related
- Ability to carry out a client sales meeting, including ability to diagnose, design and deliver solutions for our clients
- Develop an exceptional understanding of, and stay current on, the S&P Global Market Intelligence products and functionality and their application to specific workflows
- Contribute to the business strategy through a deep understanding of industry, regulatory requirements, market trends and client requirements.
What We’re Looking For : Strong new business sales skills, preferably in the financial markets; exceptional skills in listening to clients and helping them solve problems; ability to articulate ideas and complex information in a clear and structured manner; strong customer focus; team player.
- A minimum of 3 years sales experience working in the institutional financial markets
- Strong communication, organization, presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong personal integrity and a confident and positive manner
- Entrepreneurial mindset; demonstrates drive, initiative, energy and sense of urgency
- Work effectively in a team-based environment as well as independently
- Desire and flexibility to learn and grow in an ever-changing environment
- Demonstrable problem solving skills
- Analytical capabilities in the areas of credit risk, financial modeling and valuation analysis is highly desirable
- Experience working with Corporates and Academics an advantage
- CFA qualifications or MAppFin is a plus
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.
To all recruitment agencies; S&P does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.