As a Senior Identity and Access management engineer, you will provide operational and engineering support across all Workplace Services functions focused on providing authentication, authorization and federation services across all client server technologies.
• Management of the Identity and Access Management services including password management, SSO, Active Directory and authentication
• Partner and work collaboratively across all Workplace Service functions focused on information protection, messaging hygiene and client server based authentication.
• Provide thought leadership in IT Strategy, operations and innovations as related to the Identity and access management service
• Manage the implementation of technologies to enable business value and adoption
• Drive successful delivery and implementation of key enterprise initiatives related to Identity Management technologies.
• Be able to advise and present to senior management technology related issues and trends.
• Interact with key business IT and stakeholders to proactively identify business problems and opportunities that can be addressed with innovative technology solutions
• Partner and work collaboratively with various IT groups to influence future technology decisions and access the relative impact of industry trends to current future business needs
• Minimum of 5+ years’ with Identity management tools such as Microsoft Active Directory, ADFS, SAML, PKI or other IAM solutions
• Minimum of 7+ years’ experience in the End User Computing and Collaboration services focusing on supporting a multi domain, multi forest environment, messaging services and Skype for Business
• Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience with Office365, Azure AD, MFA services
• Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience with Information Rights management technologies such as Azure Information Protection and Rights management services
• Must have experience with large domain consolidation efforts
• Experience with Forefront Identity Management and Quest Authentication Services
• Experience with Active Directory integration with cloud services such as Amazon AWS
• Experience with client based technologies, Windows 10, 7 and Bitlocker
• Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree preferred
• Operational knowledge is a definitely plus, especially with an outsourcer
• Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
Hiring Manager Says
“I’m looking for the kind of person who has strong technical abilities, who is a strong communicator and is self-motivated to help solve business problems using innovative technology solutions.”