S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Associate, MI Technical Support
The Location: Gurgaon, India
S&P Global is seeking an Associate, Technical Support to join the Technical Client Solutions (TCS) Desktop team in Gurgaon. TCS is a global team of client-facing technologists with wide ranging responsibilities that include client support, product services and infrastructure support. Being a part of TCS would offer you to be an independent contributor in a team that operates with a positive work culture, where the team members are recognized for their work. Awesome team spirit – we meet challenges head-on and work at the solution as one team.
As part of the team you will work in a 24/5 environment providing extensive technical support for our Desktop products. The candidate should possess excellent troubleshooting and communication skills with proven analytical mindset and attention to details. You will also have the opportunity to work closely with the Engineering and Product teams, to not only improve upon your technical and product knowledge, but also to participate in helping to improve the quality of S&P Global products. You are a substantial fit for this role if you are sharply focused on helping your clients, an efficient problem solver, and proficient in diving deep and learning quickly to master a wide array of products.
What’s in it for you
Be a part of the global product support team focused on implementing innovative client success.
A career at S&P Global Market Intelligence puts you in a position to be indispensable to institutional investors, investment advisors and wealth managers around the world.
- S&P Capital IQ delivers in-depth intelligence across asset classes and capital structures, bringing together key capabilities in research, strategy, evaluation, analysis, data solutions and risk mitigation under one roof.
- Every day, more than 4,200 financial firms turn to us for real-time research, data and analytics on more than 92,000 companies.
- Your innovative thinking will thrive in an agile, energetic and challenging work environment – get a high-tech start-up atmosphere backed by the stability of S&P Global.
- Responsible for product/technical support. Ensures that client concerns and requests are resolved in a timely, efficient, accurate, and professional manner
- Demonstrating excellence in service and commitment to client satisfaction balanced with a concern for profitability and growth of the company.
- Responsible for product/technical support. Contributes expertise in testing upgrades and new releases from a client perspective.
- Someone who can provide new user orientation, education and installation assistance; troubleshoot tech specific problems and occasionally answer data and industry-specific questions – all via phone and e-mail
- A sharp intellect and inquisitive nature, along with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- An information systems background. Analysts should be able to work in both independent and group settings, and be able to meet deadlines, while ensuring both accurate and complete work
- Basic understanding of finance industry,
- Proficient in computer applications and operating systems is a must. Expect to work rotating shifts when necessary.
- CS Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education/ min 1 year relevant experience.
- Exposure to Client Support.
- Intermediate level of computer skills and proficiency in MS Office software. Will be trained on our products.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving. Ability to determine solutions for customers. Demonstrated initiative. Organizational effectiveness skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to communicate well and teach over the phone.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to clients
- Ability to collect, analyze and summarize data and to prepare clear and concise presentations and reports.
- The incumbent should have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously and remain cognizant of deadlines and schedules.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changeable environment. Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.
Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.