- Global Team Lead of engineers/developers, deliver continuous high reliability to our technology services.
- Strong focus towards developing permanent fixes to issues and heavy automation of manual tasks.
- Become an integral part of a high performing global network of engineers/developers working from Colorado, New York, London, Singapore and India to help ensure 24x7 reliability.
- Troubleshoot application related issues and work with infrastructure team to triage Major Incidents.
- Provide technical guidance to junior level resources.
- Experience in analyzing/researching alternative solutions and developing/implementing recommendations accordingly
- Work/support business users to understand issues, develop root cause analysis and work with the team for the development of enhancements/fixes
· 5-8 years agile application development experience
- 2+ years of experience as a Site Reliability Engineer or similar role
· Java, Unix/Linux
- Oracle and PL/SQL scripting
- Liferay or equivalent Portal experience
· Computer Science or related Degree
· Web Services, Tomcat, Apache, WebLogic
· AWS/Cloud experience
· Good written and oral communication skills.
· Experience in maintaining focus and driving results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
· A strong background interfacing with multiple groups; ability to coordinate effectively, multi-task and manage pressure.
· Proven ability to work using different styles as needed to accommodate the situations encountered.
· Experience in assessing change impacts and the development of task estimates.
· Strong analytic, problem solving and decision-making skills.
· ITIL v3 certification
- Flexibility to work 8 hour shifts 5 days a week to cover 7am – 7pm MST including occasional weekend rotation