The Role: Senior Automation Expert
The Location: Galaxy Bazaar, Ahmedabad
The Team: Key Developments & Events
The Impact: Digitization of our workplace is an important part of the strategy for MI and process automation is pivotal component of this endeavor. As we identify automation opportunities within the content domains, it’s important to upskill our staff so that they can leverage these technologies and contribute towards solving business problems.
What’s in it for you: Building an automation career path within the content domain is one step in this direction. The candidate who will contribute 80% of their time towards automation initiatives and also be a part of the robotics community.
- Be the RPA expert for the data domain
- Identify automation opportunities within the data sets which are ideal candidates for low code automation either via RPA (always the first choice) or scripts.
- Build, test and deploy the robotic models for the opportunities identified.
- Work with the CARE to ensure governance around the RPA deployment and act as a liaison as we build out the robotic operating model
- Spend 20% of time on the core work. This can increase in case of business demands
- Be an active member of the automation community and contribute & use best practices across domains
- Work with CARE team or domain leads/ managers to explore potential vendor solutions for data extraction type projects
- Work with the CLFs in the domain to optimize processes and eliminate waste before automation.
- Get Blue Prism accreditation in 2018
- Responsible for training Wave 2 of automation specialists/ experts
- Could also act as point of contact for data science projects / Automation PRJs
- Act as a single repository of best practices, solutions and knowledge for RPA and other automation tools
- Collectively identify, and solve tactical problems using low code automation tools which can scale across domains
- Meet periodically as a group to share and discuss RPA deployments, automation opportunities and best practices
- Act like evangelists for the automation strategy
- Work with CLFs to ensure, processes are lean prior to RPA deployments.
What We’re Looking For: The automation community, Robotics X, will be the content wide ecosystem for the automation specialists/experts to interact, share best practices, leverage objects and processes created within Blue Prism across domains. This community will be similar to the CLF one for Lean and the expectations is they meet & interact regularly and drive a culture of automation & innovation in content operations.
Basic Qualifications: Graduate/Post Graduate
Preferred Qualifications: 5 to 6 years’ experience on any of the SPGMI data sets. Knowledge on Events data will be an added advantage.
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.
Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.