Sales Operations Support Analyst (Salesforce)
The Analyst, Sales Operations takes ownership of all the regular reporting across the sales and client services organization. This involves streamlining existing reports and creating new reports to drive greater efficiency through the organization.
The Analyst understands the key performance indicators of a high performing sales organization and supports the sales and client services leadership in providing reports to drive and improve their workflow. The Analyst is an expert on all the various systems employed by our Sales Operations and client-facing staff. In addition to data analysis and report building, communication, decision making, teamwork, creativity and innovation are all required qualities to perform well in this position.
What’s in it for you:
In this role you will embed yourself with the commercial team and help them to resolve their data and technical issues. You are the go-to person in the commercial operations for any salesforce/CRM questions. You will often independently identify issues, problem solve, and with enthusiasm drive solutions - people come to you when they have a tough problem and don’t know how to solve it.
- Provide Salesforce application support to the commercial organization via the CRM Help case queue which includes bulk data uploads, technical error resolutions and help with processes/training.
- Assign incoming leads to appropriate Sales Representatives using pre-defined territory and rules.
- Monitor ageing cases and escalate as necessary based on predefined guidelines. Work with stakeholders to complete data clean ups on a timely basis.
- Manage, organize, clean up (LEAN) and improve all existing reports significant to the sales organization.
- Perform and understand data pulls and analysis from various sources. (Salesforce.com, Product Database, etc.)
- Answer reporting, data and workflow questions from stakeholders. Communicate the significance of reports with an understanding of what drives success at S&P Global.
What We’re Looking For:
- Ability to quickly absorb new information regarding clients/projects/processes and tools.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work well with all levels of management, staff, other team members
- Advanced multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to independently solve problems and make recommendations.
- Excellent follow-up skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good analytics and problem-solving skills
- The ability to prioritize and manage tasks
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Must have an ability to present or discuss an analysis with stakeholders of all levels.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of in any Internal/External client support process.
- Above-average reading, writing and interpersonal skills.
- Critical-thinking, decision-making and troubleshooting skills are essential.
- Must have intermediate MS Excel knowledge.
- 1-2 years working in sales operations, financial analytics environment with experience in reporting with and administering Salesforce.com (or similar CRM tool)
- Experience in B2B sales a plus. Demonstrated knowledge of what drives success within a Sales organization.
- Preferably with experience of creating unique reports, without assistance, that are consistently accepted across stakeholders.
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.
Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.