The Team: CUSIP’s marketing team strives to positively influence pipeline, drive client engagement, and build brand through creative marketing programs, differentiated channel management, and operational excellence.
The Impact: The work you do will be intrinsic to our success. By developing a robust understanding of our clients, their business challenges and how our products can help them work smarter, you’ll deliver targeted, relevant and effective messaging into the commercial banking segment. The Marketing Specialist will use all elements of the marketing mix to develop and execute strategic marketing campaigns that build brand, deliver top-of-funnel results, and facilitate increased product usage within the U.S. banking space. The role owns direct responsibility for marketing activities and their related metrics, partnering directly with management to achieve strategic goals.
What’s in it for You:
- Design and execute multichannel marketing strategies
- Build your career as a premier practitioner
- Learn from peers across the globe and across other S&P Global divisions
- Design, orchestrate and execute programs including lead generation, account-based marketing and brand awareness building activities
- Ensure program plans meet business objectives, and are designed for maximum impact improving the customer's journey to drive the desired results
- You should be analytical and have the ability to monitor and track success of programs and maintain a dashboard of campaign results and return on investment
- Work across the business to drive alignment of the marketing programs to company goals
- Work with product management to understanding client needs and value propositions and convert these into marketing programs which will acquire retain and grow our client base as well as driving advocacy in the markets
- You are need to be enthusiastic, enjoy working in dynamic environment, problem-solving and managing multiple partners.
Our hiring manager says:
- I’m looking for someone who is passionate to learn how our products and solutions are essential to the CUSIP business and for capital markets workflows overall, as well as how capital markets work and play an important role in helping drive innovation and economic growth. This is a terrific opportunity to channel product knowledge into powerful marketing campaigns that have a significant impact on our division’s pipeline and strategic goals.
- Bachelor’s degree (Marketing, Communications, Business or related field preferred)
- 5+ years in a marketing or communications role, or similar experience
- Experience developing and executing B2B marketing programs and buyer journeys within the financial services industry/capital markets
- Experience leveraging print, digital, social, and event channels to drive marketing campaigns
- Foundational understanding of the industries and markets covered by S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Able to manage campaign budgets and maintain financial records
- Prior use of Salesforce CRM and Marketo marketing automation desired
- Prior use of social media publishing and analytics tools desired
- Proactive independent worker, who is also team player that can build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Strong presentation skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical abilities and data-driven thinking
- Self-motivated, demonstrated Project Management skills
- Experience in working with, as well as influencing and negotiating with various partner groups
- Strong, clear communications skills as well as the confidence to speak up to lead a discussion
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills are required with track record of driving measurable and significant business results
- Demonstrated excellent written communications skills, including ability to independently write or edit customer-facing or external communications.