- As part of global team of engineers/developers, deliver continuous high reliability to our technology services.
- Strong focus towards developing permanent fixes to issues and heavy automation of manual tasks.
- Become an integral part of a high performing global network of engineers/developers working from Denver, New York, London, Singapore and India to help ensure 24x7 reliability.
- Involvement in Architecture and Development design reviews for new implementation and integration projects.
- Troubleshoot application related issues and work with infrastructure team to triage Major Incidents.
- Provide technical guidance to junior level resources.
- Experience in analyzing/researching alternative solutions and developing/implementing recommendations accordingly
- Work/support business users to understand issues, develop root cause analysis and work with the team for the development of enhancements/fixes
- 2+ years agile application development experience
- 2+ years experience as a Site Reliability Engineer or similar role
- Java, Oracle, Unix/Linux
- Computer Science or related Degree
- Web Services, Tomcat, Apache, WebLogic
- AWS/Cloud knowledge
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in maintaining focus and driving results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- A strong background interfacing with multiple groups; ability to coordinate effectively, multi-task and manage pressure.
- Proven ability to work using different styles as needed to accommodate the situations encountered.
- Experience in assessing change impacts and the development of task estimates.
- Strong analytic, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- ITIL v3 certification
- Flexibility to work 8 hour shifts 5 days a week to cover 7am – 7pm MST including occasional weekend rotation