S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Multilingual Specialist for International Company
The Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
The Team: S&P Global Market Intelligence is a multinational supplier of high-impact financial information to the global investment community. It provides web-based information services that combine information with software applications.
We are constantly looking to hire full-time language specialists ONLY BASED IN BUENOS AIRES, with ADVANCED ENGLISH Language and ANY of the following languages:
• Bulgarian • Chinese • Croatian • Czech • Danish • Dutch • Estonian • Finnish
• French • Greek • Hebrew • Hungarian • Italian • Japanese • Korean • Latvian
• Lithuanian • Norwegian • Polish • Portuguese • Romanian • Russian • Slovenian
• Swedish • Thai • Turkish • Ukrainian • Vietnamese
What’s in it for you:
- A professional and multicultural working environment with people from all over the world
- Training and development within a global company
What We’re Looking For:
- Speak at least one of the above listed languages fluently.
- Proficiency at English.
- Currently living in Buenos Aires and willing to live there for at least 2 years
- Knowledge in accountancy and financial terminology (Preferred).
- Ambitious,enthusiastic, detail oriented and commitment to accuracy
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit: S&P Global Market Intelligence.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.