The Role: As an Associate for Investor Relations Solutions, you will support publicly listed companies by helping to maintain the Investor Relations section of their website. You will directly contribute to the department’s goals of improving support survey scores to maintain retention rates and drive revenue increases.
The Impact: You will be able to contribute to the team and company in a meaningful way. You will be integrated into a group with high expectations and can expect to have a meaningful impact to help ensure we remain a premier provider of Investor Relations web services.
The Career Opportunity: This position is a junior position, but with high expectations. You will be working with multiple levels on the team. Our team’s structure will allow you to be exposed to our clients and have the opportunity to build your skills across functions.
The Team / The Business: The Analyst will be working with a global team to provide world class support to clients in various industries such as banking and real estate.
- Make content updates using an IR specific content management system and coordinate design changes with a internal design team
- Answer client questions using email and phone communication
- Consistently make proactive suggestions in regards to design changes, product placement, and overall content layout of sites
- Perform regular audits to proactively catch errors on behalf of client
- Conduct client trainings and product demos using online meeting application
- Work with third-party vendors (Conference Call/Webcast & Interactive Annual Report providers) with the goal of providing increasingly seamless services and support to clients, including identification of process and product enhancements to improve the product offering
- Manage incoming client based inquiries while proactively reaching out to clients to address outstanding issues and promote new product features and enhancements
- Managing website redesign projects lasting at least 4-6 weeks
- Partner with senior analysts on projects that improve and develop subject matter expertise
- Partner with product teams on the timely and thorough testing of new Investor Relations product enhancements with an eye toward the client experience
- Provide independent on-call and weekend support to clients on rotational basis
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
- HTML experience is an advantage but not required.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Integrity, honesty, positive attitude, strong attention to details, and a desire to learn independently are all essential.
- Must be willing to work in Makati on a night shift schedule.