The Role: Client Relations Associate
Client Relations Associates engage our client base to increase revenue retention and account growth. In this role you will be expected to build an understanding of our client base and our product suite in order to promote different platforms per client type, analyze usage data, and strategize the best way to manage client accounts alongside the global Relationship Managers.
The Location:Manila, Philippines
The Team:The Manila Relationship Management Support team is a group of strong and highly-driven individuals with various backgrounds in Customer Support, Product Support, and Account Management. The team culture is built on proactivity, business excellence, both independence and interdependence, continuous learning and improvement, with everyone working towards a common goal to support the Commercial Organization and the SPGMI business overall.
The Impact:Client Relations Associates are part of the Commercial Organization and support Relationship Managers to engage clients on S&P Global Market Intelligence’s capabilities. CRAs must also interact with clients to achieve a strong understanding of client business models, issues, and needs.
What’s in it for you:
- You will interact with business units that are main drivers of revenue generation for S&P Global Market Intelligence.
- Your high potential for career growth and advancement will come from initiating or collaborating on initiatives that will deliver value to the business.
- Building an in-depth understanding of client needs and expectations will give you an edge in your future career growth in S&P Global Market Intelligence.
- Proactively collaborate with Relationship Managers and take the lead in client outreach efforts, understand business drivers, and identify viable opportunities to grow product usage.
- Help identify opportunities to expand SPGMI-customer relationship by analyzing usage reports and initiating discovery of client needs through diagnostic conversations.
- Act as secondary support to Relationship Managers when they are in on-site meetings with clients.
- Assist Relationship Managers by scheduling meetings for them and handling client concerns while they are travelling.
- Complete special projects initiated by department goals on retention rates and department product penetration in existing accounts.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Amenable to work in U.S. Business Hours
- Ability to effectively communicate and diagnose client needs during proactive outreach calls
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to clients
- Ability to collect, analyze, and summarize data and to prepare clear and concise presentations and reports
- Working knowledge of the financial or banking industry
- Previous client-facing experience
- Effective time and task management skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.