As a Specialist Finance, you will be performing day-to day accounting activities, ensuring all work practices, processes and procedures for the business align with the requirements of the jurisdictional rules of the country, company policies and procedures. In addition to this, handling external financial reporting for all jurisdictions in which SP Global MI operate and maintaining accounting and financial records
This is a Morning shift position. You should be flexible to work on any other shift depending on the business need.
Being a Specialist, Finance you shall be handling monthly accounting close activities including posting of journal entries and account reconciliations. Maintenance and testing of internal controls to ensure compliance with regulations. Part of the corporate team leading various activities in different domains of Finance.
The Team / Business:
The Finance department is responsible for accounting, budgeting & forecasting, financial reporting & analysis and internal controls for all of the commodity groups and the functional departments. Finance team strives in providing governance and assistance in the maintenance of accounts related policies and methodologies.
The Career Opportunity:
Our Company prides itself in being an equal opportunity employer and a result faced meritocracy. We set high standards and value accountability for all. At the same time, we seek to identify and reward exceptional performance with growth opportunities. Based on planned growth & initiatives, you have an opportunity to emerge to more specialized roles and act as a resource for the team.
- You would be dealing with invoicing and payments and Account Payables using Oracle
- You will deal with all the taxes and returns including vendor reconciliations and WHT returns
- You are expected to be involved in the processing of monthly payroll for the internal employee using HCM
- We expect you to lead all the final settlements and monthly closings
- Liaising with different vendors and external/international clients
- CA Inter or ACCA qualified with couple of year's experience
- ACCA, ACMA, CPA or CIA Finalist or Part Qualified with at least 5 to 7 years of experience in Accounts Payables and Payroll
- Excellent attention to detail with good communication skills
- Strong command on MS Excel
- Post article ship job experience of at least 2 years
- Experience of working on HCM and Oracle Financial
- Hands on experience in dealing with Account Payable and Pay roll administration for large audience
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit S&P Global Market Intelligence.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.