The Role: Associate Director, Program Management
The Location: Charlottesville, VA, Washington, D.C., Richmond, VA & Denver, CO
The Impact: As a member of the Marketing Department and reporting to a Senior Director, you will develop, market and deliver unique live events and webinars for S&P Global to a worldwide audience of customers and prospects. You will highlight the breadth of our brand, create content that features our essential intelligence, while strengthening our relationship with clients in Capital Markets, Financial Institutions, Corporates, Credit and Government. Come with us and build exceptional experiences.
The Team: Our Team supports the Marketing Team as they strive to positively influence pipeline, drive client engagement, and build brand through creative marketing programs, differentiated channel management, and operational excellence.on achieving their sales and renewal and retention goals. We are a highly-collaborative, creative, dynamic, groundbreaking global team who work together on key initiatives to drive program content.
Program and Content Management:
- The candidate will be identifying and building new programs and events.
- You will engaging with our marketing, commercial and product colleagues to identify and evaluate concepts for new hosted events, executive conferences, training seminars and product education (some paid events).
- You will be responsible for evaluating new events in terms of competitive environment, strategic fit, value and cost.
- You are building a business case and/or assist more junior team members with the same.
Crafting program content or curriculum:
- Driving the development of program content drawing upon your experience, relationships, research and S&P Global resources.
- Building new content or supporting materials are that required.
- Collecting feedback from event participants to inform future design or content.
- Recruiting and collaborating with speakers and instructors, both internal and external.
- Acting as a senior editor for program content and design
- Managing Partnerships, Sponsors and other key relationships.
- Identifying potential opportunities for teamwork in event sponsorship, production or marketing.
- Negotiating agreements that advance our strategic priorities.
- Partner with marketing leads, as well as commercial and product teams, to effectively promote, and in some instances sell, our hosted events, executive conferences, and training seminars.
- Working with marketing and creative teams to develop promotional strategy and channel mix for each event.
- Supporting marketing team in the creation of effective copy and collateral.
- Ensuring customer expectations are at the center of the events we produce including being responsible for event attendee safety and satisfaction
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.
Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.