The Role: Data Researcher I Korean language – Earnings Estimates Team
The Location: Buenos Aires
The Team: As a part of a multinational team, you will be responsible for analyzing, calculating and processing financial information from research reports produced by Sell-Side research firms and from company earnings announcements.
The Impact: The role will require working closely with our offices in Hyderabad, India and Manila, Philippines to ensure that data is consistently captured in an accurate and timely manner. Extensive training shall be provided to equip you with a better understanding of the business and its role in S&P Capital IQ.
What’s in it for you: A professional and multicultural working environment with people from all over the world, where you can use and further develop your soft skills and language skills, extensive training and benefits.
- Data Collection in Korean and English languages
- Collection of estimate data from research reports.
- Extraction of company forecast and reported financial results in line with estimates methodology, performing calculations if required.
- Timely correction of data errors.
- Review and update country specific and research firm specific policies together with members covering the same language.
- Come up with constructive suggestions to accentuate the existing product.
What We’re Looking For:
- Proficiency in English and Korean
- Currently living in Buenos Aires.
- Working experience in corporate or public finance or a passion to begin a career in finance.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, Internet Explorer).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to perform under tight deadline pressures.
- Focus upon quality.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Economics (or related field) preferred.
- Expertise in financial statement analysis desirable.
- Desire to work in a team environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.