With more than 22,000 employees across the world, the S&P Global HR team provides consultation to business leaders and management teams, to create HR solutions aligned with the organization’s business goals. The HR Team partners with the business on strategic workforce design and planning, talent management, and identifying current and future talent requirements.
The HR team in Paris comprises of 3 HR professionals and covers 8 countries across Southern Europe, Belgium, Middle East and Africa and supports more than 350 employees in this region across different client groups and jurisdictions.
In collaboration with the HR Director, your role will be to deliver high quality support, advice and guidance to managers and employees on a full range of HR disciplines. You will need to have the ability to influence senior level business leads, translate HR policy and work in collaboration within an HRBP team. This is a great opportunity for a results and excellence oriented individual to add real value and impact in a constant changing environment.
- Ensure compliance with legal obligations;
- Support and maintain any privacy or compliance requirements;
- Assist HRD with Works Council meetings’ preparation;
- Manage the annual social requirements related to the ‘BDES’ & ‘Document Unique’.
- Provide accurate advice to managers on HR policies showing a cultural agility;
- Manage employee relationships within company policy liaising with key individuals;
- Provide support on litigation files.
Champion organization decisions
- Support complex organization changes;
- Know how to use HR analytics and expertise to identify potential issues and agree proactive actions to be taken;
- Support organization initiative and propose solutions to implement them in the relevant countries.
- Collaborate during hire process with Talent Acquisition (Centre of Expertise);
- Collaborate with appropriate stakeholders and Global Mobility for international transfers;
- Work and follow up on offer proposal with Total Rewards (Centre of Expertise);
- Issue offers of employment;
- Maintain HR information systems’ accuracy;
- Follow up on trial periods,
- Manage exit process and coordinate with the manager for replacement process.
Compensation & Benefits
- Translate locally any remuneration policy changes;
- Assist with HR data audit.
What we are looking for
- Post-graduate diploma in Human Resources or Labor Law;
- Significant experience in a similar position and ideally in a similar international structure;
- Expertise in social aspects and labor law;
- Experience in Global HR projects;
- Good knowledge in HR Systems;
- Bilingual – fluency in the English language, both verbal and written
- Computer literate (Outlook, Microsoft)
- Result and excellence oriented;
- Flexibility (global to local lens) and cultural agility;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Collaborative mind and team spirit;
- Ability to build long-term, trusting relationships with clients and with HR colleagues;
- Focus on delivering HR solutions to the business making best use of the whole HR function;
- Negotiation and influencing skills.