The Location: Charlottesville, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, London, Dallas, Toronto
The Associate Director, Relationship Management Operations will be responsible for maximizing efficiency and driving productivity of our Relationship Management team.
The Relationship Management team is responsible for retaining and growing an existing book of business through daily account management and client relationship building.
You will have the opportunity to partner with Senior Management to strategically provide support and improves processes within the Relationship Management Segment.
What’s in it for you:
A highly visible role with the ability to work on strategic projects with company-wide impact.
- Build and maintain relationships across the Relationship Management function including front-line RMs, managers, and leaders
- Partner with Sales Analytics to improve reporting on KPIs such as activities, user and usage metrics, referrals, and renewal alignment
- Partner with Information Platforms to bolster product usage tools and the adoption of those tools
- Partner with CRM team to improve Relationship Management workflow within internal systems
- Collaborate with RM Managers and RMs to drive adoption of tools and resources and reinforce best practices
- Lead discovery work with stakeholders and partner with commercial leadership on roll out of new processes and initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree required (Finance, Economics or related field preferred)
- 4-6 years related work experience
- Experience in sales or account management, preferably for a SaaS product
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com preferred
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Positive, proactive attitude
- Ability to problem solve and think outside the box
- Strong desire to innovate and optimize processes