The Role: Software Developer II
The Location: Ahmedabad, India
The Team: The developers would be working on Appian/PathFinder scrum team and financial content scrum team.
The Impact: They would be responsible for implementing Pathfinder across for board for all the content applications. For the end state for fundamentals we would need developers who would be working on creating extraction as a platform and would be working closely to complete the end state of fundamental required for MI.
What’s in it for you:
- Working for next generation entry platforms
- Working for next generation workflow platforms
- Being part of creating extraction as a platform for different content sets across the content organization.
Designs, develops, analyses, debugs and maintains SNL’s software applications and technologies to meet user requirements. Develops, modifies and maintains applications that may be customized or standardized. Participates in the software development lifecycle (SDLC) as appropriate.
What We’re Looking For:
- Develops and maintains software applications of various types
- Provides support to analysts and co-workers with application issues as needed.
- Reads, understands, and fleshes out requirements to be implemented. Provides technical input and advice on implementation strategies.
- Implements completed designs from specifications.
- Provides technical assistance to other software developers.
- Provides training to employees on new skill sets as required.
- Completes system maintenance, system problem solving and bug fixing.
- Completes other assignments and tasks as required.
- Three or more years’ experience in programming capacity or equivalent experience.
- Experience should include working with C, C++ or C#; Databases and SQL
- WPF, WCF, SPA, Unity, Dependency Injection
- Extensive technical training in new and emerging development technologies and design patterns.
- Extensive experience working in all phases of development cycle and within a team environment.
- Experience in RequireJS, KnockoutJS, DurandalJS, Bootstrap, NodeJS
- Docker, .Net Core, MVC 6.0, Microservices, ETL, Real Time messaging Platform like Kafka, Sonic etc.
- Knowledge of NLP, Machine learning, Data Mining techniques
- TDD(Test Driven Development)
- Supervisory experience preferred.(For Manager Role)
About Company (Global) & EEO Statements (NA Only): Auto-populated by our ATS. Do Not Manually add this language to your job posting.