- The Role: Intern
- Shift Time: - Night Shift
- The Location: S&P House, Ahmedabad
- The Team: Insurance Rate Filings
- The Impact:
- In this role, you will be working on backfilling project in which you will gather different information from SERFF Filings filled by Insurance companies to their state regulatory body.
- Achieve personal objectives and contribute to the achievement of team objectives.
- Analysis & Research would require to gather information from the filings.
- What’s in it for you? : This position will help college graduates to start their career in MNC where they will prove themselves on quality, productivity, research & analysis aspects. Based on your work & involvement in the team, you will get an opportunity to become Full Time Employee in S&P Global.
- To ensure that adequate training is received for satisfactory delivery on workflow;
- Understand the working of the dataset, be aware of the workflows and have good working knowledge of work tools;
- Stay abreast of updated guidelines and policies;
- Deliver as per pre-defined team targets;
- Add/edit data as per process guidelines;
- Fix errors as per quality feedback within specified time and report back after completion;
- Extract and validate required information using SERFF filing documents;
- High consciousness towards attention to detail; drive and commitment towards delivering high quality service
- Daily reporting of work performed during the day in the reporting tools;
- Timely and appropriate response to mails from co-workers & seniors;
- Participate in team activities;
- What we’re looking for:
- Person with interest in research & data entry;
- Above average verbal & written communication skills;
- Should able to work under pressure;
- Should able to work with targets;
- Effective time management & should be punctual
- Should have good command over typing (keyboard) and have basic knowledge of computer
- Basic Qualifications: B.Com/MBA/M.Com/BBA etc.
- Preferred Qualifications: Anything from above
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.
Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.