S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Lead Software Developer
The Location: Hyderabad
Our team is responsible for the design, architecture, and development of our client facing financial analytics product.
Candidate would help in the development of new products and services and support existing products and services
What’s in it for you:
- Build a career with a global company
- Work on code that fuels the global financial markets
- Grow and improve your skills by working on enterprise level products and new technologies
- Solve problems, analyze and isolate issues
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to the team and help them adopt change as new processes are introduced
- Adapt quickly the emerging and latest technologies
- Champion best practices and serve as a subject matter authority
- Develop solutions to develop/support key business needs
- Engineer components and common services based on standard development models, languages and tools
- Produce system design documents and lead technical walkthroughs
- Produce high quality code
- Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical partners
- As a team-member should continuously improve the architecture
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor's /Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- 8 to 11 years of experience in application development using .NET technologies
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Test- driven development.
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to lead, train and mentor
About S&P Global Market Intelligence:
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.
Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.