This role will be responsible for the team of Program Managers who develop, implement and execute effective, marketing Programs in support of the 90% of MQL Demand Center goal and the 25% Marketing & Conferences contribution to revenue goal.
The Snr Program Manager will ensure their team delivers marketing programs, matching the most appropriate tactics and activities to the target audience and apply relevant GTM messaging, to deliver a consistent customer and prospect experience in support of business & reputation objectives, revenue goals, customer retention, product evolution and content amplification, all designed around the buyer’s journey and customer life-cycle.
Principal Accountabilities: Primary work/tasks this job is supposed to perform as well outcomes to be achieved.
- Manage a team of 6 program managers.
- Work with Marketing Leadership to scope program requirements, budget, resource needs and delivery timeframes.
- Be a FLM within Marketing & Conferences and part of the Demand Center leadership team
- Optimize and standardize demand creation approaches across the team
- Instill best practice around digital program design
- Help the team understand how designs of programs need to alter to support different business objectives, namely lead generation, nurture, ABM for Global Majors, Hunter teams new logo acquisition, cross/upsell, customer loyalty, retention and reputation
- Upskill the team on developing GTM messaging
- Liaise closely with RFMs to ensure good alignment across all programs & regions and share best practice
- Partner with the Snr Digital & Content Manager to keep up to speed on digital tools and techniques so they are able to recommend to their team where appropriate
- Work with Product Marketing lead to ensure alignment on target audience, product benefits and use cases, sales enablement support materials and high level market trends, as well as product launches/discontinuations
- Work with Regional Field Marketing leads to ensure shared understanding & alignment of plans
- Create a program dashboard with Ops, to give a high level view of program success and drive continuous improvement.
- Analyze metrics to help team identify what is and isn’t working at the program level and all of its elements - sector messaging, product information, GTM messaging, tactic, activity, audience and creative.
- Share program learnings with the rest of the Demand Center and Field Marketing
- Consider new and innovative ways to target our audience – including taking a pilot approach to vendors and not being afraid to fail and share that learning
- Drive continuous performance improvement through the identification, documentation and implementation of demand creation best practices
- Strong proven people management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strategic thinker with analytical mindset
- Best in class program design & execution experience
- Program reporting, KPIs & benchmarks
- Marketing planning
- Vendor management
- Presentation skills
- Digitally savvy
- Stakeholder management
- Budget management
- Process designer & optimizer
- Program testing strategies
- Strong B to B marketing experience
- Knowledge of the commodity markets a plus
- Understanding of digital program marketing tools & techniques to drive leads & revenue
- Proficient in Eloqua/Marketo
- Proficient in CRM, specifically Salesforce.com
- Understanding of the buyer’s journey and customer lifecycle
- Deep understanding of demand waterfall and the team’s contribution to it
Ideally you will have;
- 10+ years’ experience in Marketing, at least 5 within Field/Demand Center