The Role: .Net Software Developer II, Data API
The Location: South Brunswick, NJ or New York, NY
The Team: This position is within a small group of rock-star developers providing best-in-class solutions for S&P Global Market Intelligence core business
Responsibilities: Develop backend components and services for Capital Markets business domain on .Net/Microsoft technology stack.
What We’re Looking For:
- BS in CS or related field.
- 2-3 years of experience as a software developer on MS technology stack.
- Deep knowledge of .Net, web services.
- Good working knowledge of MS SQL Server, ASP.Net applications and modern toolsets (source control, build, CI etc.).
- Passion about technology.
- Desire to learn low-level details of content and analytics powering Capital Markets