The Role: The Associate, Real Estate Product Operations understands the daily workflow of clients and helps utilize our products more effectively and efficiently. Each member of the team wears many hats. You will directly contribute to the department’s goals of improving client support interactions, testing new product enhancements, building data-driven financial models and increasing client usage on our platform.
The Location: Charlottesville, VA
The Team: The Product Operations team is responsible for providing client support for our business intelligence tool by holding investigative conversations with clients & driving product usage. Being present in US, Pakistan & Philippines makes it a truly global team. Members of the team get to learn in-depth industry knowledge, produce Real Estate webcast presentations and develop technical skills. You will also work with different teams inside the organization across many functional areas (Sales, Technology, Product Management, Content & Industry Research, etc).
The Impact: As the face of the organization, your regular day requires you to answer client queries while showcasing your vast knowledge of our tools, data and the industries we cover. Additionally, you’ll help to accelerate the quality and timeliness of the data, improve operational efficiency to reduce error rates, and improve support survey scores to help maintain retention rates and drive revenue increases.
What’s in it for you:
- Sharpen your professional and social skills while interacting with real estate industry leaders
- Develop your industry knowledge by working with our diverse client base at various financial institutions, government organizations and Universities located across the globe.
- Learn technical expertise like User Acceptance Testing (UAT), MS Excel, SQL and financial modeling
- Be part of a company that is a results-focused meritocracy. We set high standards and value accountability. We seek to identify and reward extraordinary performance with growth opportunities.
- Provide client support via phone, email and other mediums
- Make suggestions in regards to product usability, presentation, and data quality
- Partner with product teams on timely and thorough testing of our products, with an eye toward the client experience
- Provide support to Senior Associates in their research & analysis
- Work with Senior Associates on projects which improve and develop subject matter expertise
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's/College degree in Economics, Finance or equivalent
- Knowledgeable in finance, real estate or the global economy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask effectively
- Team-player mentality with strong collaboration skills
- Flexible to changes in a rapidly evolving environment