Solution Delivery Lead is a Senior Manager who works with a team of project managers and business analysts to help drive the business strategy through technology enablement and delivery.
Develop, oversee and drive building of an integrated and comprehensive approach for the portfolio of projects. Lead and monitor projects and report scope changes, prioritization of scope components, and the attainment of business value.
Work with business partners to understand business strategy and provide guidance to the business on the future of projects, defining technical strategies and setting the direction of the technology team to help realize the business strategy through Technology tools, products and solutions.
Manages the workflow solution delivery team and provides day to day oversight of the work associated to deliver a portfolio of projects for the Workflow Services Group. Included in the scope of role is resourcing projects both forecasting of resources and validation of resource consumption through the project lifecycle; identification and review of key BA deliverables and providing guidance to the Business Analysts helping them to gain and become subject matter experts in the domain services that workflow supports, drive the development and review of business cases with the business and technology teams. Assure project delivery from Concept to post implementation warranty phases. Drives required cross enterprise/technology discussions to promote and align with strategy. Leads the development of product, data and application requirements for enterprise wide projects and products/platforms
Manages the direction of the organization by setting teams strategies working with the Managing Director of Solutions Delivery. Sets direction for the team and manages staff’s performance and helps them eliminate project obstacles. Manages the workflow portfolio of projects with a demonstrated understanding of aligning projects with a strategic direction and maintains a keen focus on projects outside of the service and their dependencies. Partners with Technology and Business Leaders providing technical direction to identify and address business issues and opportunities in program delivery assuring technology strategy alignment to business strategy alignment.
Develop and maintain a behavior driven metric program that enables the team to measure their current processes and enable continuous improvement. Develop and maintain business focused metrics and dashboards that help provide transparency to project and portfolio health that creates trust and assurance for support from business when needed.
Has expertise in the following:
• AGILE requirements gathering and analysis
• Business Process Mapping and Behavioral Driven Stories
• Can contribute to Data flow diagrams
• Has previous Workflow product Experience
• Portfolio Management and Change Control
- Cross functional team leadership
- Business Domain Expertise Financial Services
- Technical Solution Design Management
- Technical Project Management
- Matrix team management
- Problem Solving
- Collaboration and Team building
- Consensus building
- Data Analysis
- Business Case Development
- Cross team and Multi Level Communication
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (Master’s degree or CPA is preferred)
- 14 Years in Industry: Financial Services
- 9 Years Solutions Delivery/Portfolio Management
- 8 Years in a Management Role
- 3 Years AGILE Program Delivery
- Senior Delivery Manager with significant delivery experience
- Mobile Apps & web delivery experience
- Proven experience operating in a regulatory environment.
- Demonstrate delivery of strategic digital outcomes that meaningfully impact organizations
- Experience in creating policies and procedures and implementing solutions supporting them
- People leadership and management experience
- Able to balance and support the use of agile within project teams whilst creating the additional governance/management related documents needed to give stakeholders the required context
- Ability to positively resolve conflicts and highly resilient
- Project methodology and business analysis knowledge
- Problem solving skills - Leads and uses conceptual and innovative thinking (i.e., identifying new/different solutions) to solve issues. Looks beyond immediate problems for wider implications and determines best path forward.
- Interpersonal Skills - Skilled communicator who influences and negotiates with great latitude on various outcomes for an entire Business/Segment/Function internally and externally