S&P Global Platts
The Role: As Retention Support Analyst, you are responsible for proactive client outreach to ensure satisfaction, user training and secure renewals of assigned accounts. Primarily, this position will be involved in identifying new opportunities through multi touch retention process to be passed to regional sales teams and providing assistance to Account Managers / Business Development Managers in maintaining a support level of customer excellence across assigned Platts clients base.
The Location: Silver City 2, Pasig City 1604, Manila, Philippines
The Team: You will be part of a pioneer Client Retention team in Manila, comprised of experienced client retention specialists and professionals, for one of the segments of S&P Global in the Philippines.
The Impact: Critical to the success of Platts client retention initiatives, this position will develop and maintain positive relationship with the assigned Platts accounts to understand business need, drive service adoption and provide feedback on account health and user best practices.
- Proactive outreach to contacts clients and discuss current services, client needs, complimenting products, and required service follow-up. Retention activities including 30, mid-point and renewal touch points documented in SFDC.
- Managing incoming calls and e-mails for assigned accounts via Customer Care and Platts.com
- Set-up and provide training as needed by Go to meeting, Avaya or Webex demonstrations or via phone consultations for current and new client staff.
- Contacts all newly added contract users to introduce them to the products.
- Provides feedback to sales teams on possible up-sell / cross-sell opportunities. Assists with travel planning and meeting scheduling of the assigned accounts as collaborative opportunities arise.
- Work across Platts organization, one of the divisions of S&P Global, to resolve any client issues in a timely manner.
- Document all client interactions in SFDC
- Completes other assignments as required and/or assigned.
What We’re Looking For:
- A successful candidate for this role must have excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills to effectively communicate and diagnose client needs during proactive outreach calls and product training sessions.
- Ability to determine solutions for customers and get the “big-picture” view of the client from a client relations standpoint.
- Effective time and task management skills that will help you efficiently.
- Significant previous experience in a client-facing role and high proficiency in Microsoft Excel are preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree on any field.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Mandarin
- Highly preferred if you have Telesales and Outbound call experience. Account Management experience is also a plus.
- Knowledge in Financial Services is preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Integrity, honesty, positive attitude, strong attention to details, and a desire to learn independently are all essential.
- Must be willing to work in Pasig City
About S&P Global Platts
At S&P Global Platts, we provide the insights; you make better informed trading and business decisions with conviction. We’re the leading independent provider of information and benchmark prices for the commodities and energy markets. Customers in over 150 countries look to our expertise in news, pricing and analytics to deliver greater transparency and efficiency to markets. S&P Global Platts coverage includes oil and gas, power, petrochemicals, metals, agriculture and shipping.
S&P Global Platts is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence.For more information, visit www.platts.com
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.