S&P Global is seeking a Project Manager to support the Digital Infrastructure team, reporting to the Sr. Director, Head of IT PMO. The Project Manager provides project management support for Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestiture activities related to Infrastructure, Workplace and Information Security tasks. This role is critical to the success of M&A activities. A successful candidate will work closely with Digital Infrastructure and Divisional leadership, ensuring all M&A deliverables are completed on time and within TSA guidelines.
This role will be part of a dynamic team that manages all IT Business and Financial processes for the Digital Infrastructure organization.
- Manage M&A projects and Infrastructure deliverables
- Develop and maintain Infrastructure M&A Playbook to ensure smooth transitions
- Define project plans, stakeholder engagement, project tracks and resource needs for related M&A projects
- Facilitate meetings including Daily stand-ups, issue resolution, and project status meetings
- Dig in to complicated technical details surrounding infrastructure requirements
- Work with technical leads to resolve infrastructure issues related to integrations and / or divestitures
- Support change management process
- Interface with IT Finance on TSA related charges
- Serve as point of contact for escalations related to infrastructure issues
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science, management information systems, or business with experience in technology
- Advanced degree strongly desired
- 5 – 7+ years’ project management experience in an infrastructure role in a global environment, preferably including M&A experience
- PMP certification is a plus
- Demonstrated experience in strategic activities and leading cross-functional projects
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Successful track record in working in a global, multi-client environment
- Ability to create constructive relationships, influence, and communicate across various organizational teams, both technical and business focused
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a dynamic work environment
- Outstanding presentation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively with senior management
About S&P Global
At S&P Global, we don’t give you intelligence—we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We’re the world’s foremost provider of ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include:
- S&P Global Ratings, which provides credit ratings, research and insights essential to driving growth and transparency.
- S&P Global Market Intelligence, which provides insights into companies, markets and data so that business and financial decisions can be made with conviction.
- S&P Dow Jones Indices, the world’s largest resource for iconic and innovative indices, which helps investors pinpoint global opportunities.
- S&P Global Platts, which equips customers to identify and seize opportunities in energy and commodities, stimulating business growth and market transparency.